Women Axe Throwers are always looking for the right Sponsors to support, grow and help the Women of this great Sport.
Why Sponsor Women Axe Throwers?
- Brand recognition via social media, web, print and other media associated with our Leagues, Competitions and Events
- Increased visibility with key buyers and decision makers as 90% of our attendees are women between the ages of 25 and 50
- Connecting your brand with empowerment for women in all sports and more
- Focus on community goodwill, and supporting Women's Organizations
- Connection with the vast network of Axe Houses around the world
We expect more some 2,000+ women to be a part of our organization, from all over the world, by 2020.
“Sponsoring women’s sport is a tangible way for businesses to demonstrate that they care about the girls and women in their workforce,” Sally Horrox, founder of Y Sport, told The Independent. “In a cynical world, it’s about actions speaking louder than words.”
No sponsorship is too small, every bit helps us bring this organization to the World. Contact us for our sponsorship levels. They range from $25-$5,000. We also accept In Kind donations!
We appreciate you joining us in the mission of celebrating women’s accomplishments and shining a light on Women Axe Throwers worldwide. Let’s #ThrowLikeAGirl together!
Women control 70 to 80 percent of consumer purchases.
Impressions and Reach
We have a Marketing Plan sketched out (which is dependent upon our sponsorships!) that includes:
- Website Advertising
- Social Media
- Print Advertising
- League Shirts
- Event Calendars
- Women’s Organizations
- Posters in local venues
- Rack Cards
- Event Programs
Women purchase more than 50 percent of traditionally male products, 68 percent of automobiles, and control more than 60 percent of all personal wealth in the United States.